Tuesday 1 May 2007

Drugs


In my opinion drug use is completely unacceptable. Many people say that taking drugs is the best feeling ever, however over time an individual will gradually start to need more and more drugs in order to get the same “good” feeling, which in a sense is increasing the risk of addiction. Drug use is actually for many people the worse thing that can happen. In many cases people will loose friends, they may drop out of school, be in debt and also they ruin their health. It is true that those who take drugs develop psychological problems such as suicidal depression or serious physical problems such as liver damage and brain damage. I think it is a serious matter and drug users should deal with the problem before they get addicted and matters just get worse. I am now 19 years old and I have a friend who I have known since I was 4, he was 18 years old when he got in to bad company and started to take drugs, he eventually got kicked out his home by his parents who could no longer put up with his behaviour and soon after started to loose all his friends. He has got himself in to a lot of debt and is always in need of money, and if you give him money, again it goes straight on drugs, which is doing him no justice. He says that he cant help the fact that he’s so hooked on drugs, even though he knows that he’s loosing all his loved one’s, he’s simply addicted. Therefore I think that drug use is one of the worst things a person could do, I believe its vital to understand the negative points of drug use before getting into it.

No comments: