Friday 2 March 2007

Infidelity


Infidelity


To cheat on someone who is already married, is one of the worst things that one can do. It is wrong! Just imagine how you would feel if the one you truly loved was sleeping with somebody else. We would be shattered, traumatized and devastated, well I would anyway. Adultry is completely wrong. I would never do such thing in my life; I am 100% against it. People tend to have an affair when their relationship is not working with their husband or wife, however in my oponion this is wrong i belive that if the relationship is not working and there is no way of trying to make it work people should end the relationship altogether. I belive what goes round come’s round. So think before you act!!!!
http://www.everydaybetterliving.com/infidelity/think_affair.html

No comments: